Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

50th Birthday

it was my uncle's 50th birthday yesterday. my mom decided to have a small dinner, for his family and mine. it was a surprise dinner and getting him to come over was such a hassle. his family had to lie and create stories and force him to come over.
it was a good dinner, not too many people (only 1 of my cousins was missing - she's in langkawi) and my sis went off halfway, she had an open house.

arrival of guest of honour...














cake cutting




























my uncle made a booboo! he took his cucu for the cake cutting, forgetting for a while he had a young child. he had to blow out the candles again...














what do you do when you get together?? you goss!!














minah getiks...


















chibee happily going around saying, i'm taller than you...i'm taller than you...














pics of the naughty boy who didnt want to listen to his parents, simply because he had a lot of attention last night...














not only that, he also got a pair of bedroom slippers, that he refused to take off and wore to sleep...


















picture of amir and hubby, who has been nominated as the official photographer at all family functions. hence no photo of him during the event...only after!


















family photos...

4 comments:

bakerina said...

Hey, your tummy is on your lap - like mine. H-e-a-v-y ah?? My ankles go missing everyday and no amount of elevating my legs will get them back. But the Dr was not worried so I shouldnt. I ache no matter how I sit, stand or walk! * groan * I just want to get it over with!
Nak update blog pun dah tak kuasa...hehe. Keyboard dah jadi jauh gitu.

eiseais said...

hahaha...bakerina, my tummy is amir's chair. i'm sooo tired and aching, but still gatal nak kemas rumah (blog abt that coming up soon). my feet are so swollen, i cant even climb the stairs. the only thing my doctor say is...its almost time. haha!!

Anonymous said...

pls dont post any family pix that doesnt include me...

eiseais said...

tiza...too bad!! u got d minah getiks pix wat...enuf lah. u see how uncle omar sits in d pix...macam...so ketepi & senget. hahahaha...

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik