Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Agony of Waiting

2 weeks ago, i wasnt ready. we had bought absolutely nothing for the baby. now, as i enter my 36th week, i am just waiting for some small sign to indicate my labour has started (unfortunately i cant detect any sign yet).

car seat is waiting...














cot & new bumper is waiting...














the changing table and all the clothes are waiting...














mummy's bag is waiting...















abang long is waiting...




















adikkkk...cepat lah keluar

8 comments:

Ann always said...

relaks, relaks, enjoy lah dulu.... - aleshas mommy

trueblue said...

Good luck, dear!!!

bakerina said...

I know how you feeel *sniff*

Anonymous said...

:)
Wondering how things are sbb I know you are due in a few weeks time. Semoga semuanya selamat, and seronoklah abang long tu dpt adik :)

Anonymous said...

eh alamak, that was me. apa pulak lediagli *lol*

Anonymous said...

askum kak js, shiem nak tanya la. Kak beli kat ne drawer baju tue. Nomei la... Then baby cot tue... tq :D

nae said...

won't be long now, right?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Good luck on your second delivery. Actually, i need an urgent respond from you rearding to preparation of new born. I tengok ada gambar changing table. You beli dekat mana ye? I really want to find it one. I am now 32 weeks of pregnancy of second baby.
i really want to get an immediate respond. Sorry...email me kharina@time.net.my

Thanks so much

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik