Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wardrobe Re-Organising

i'm not even in my 7th week, and i cant fit my pants. oh no, oh no...bad news!! its early days yet, cant imagine how it would be when i hit my 17th week, or 27th week or (gasp!!) 37th week. i've always been one who would balloon waist-below. now, being pregnant, its even worse.

i didnt lose all the pregnancy weight i gained while carrying amir, so most of my pants are in a 'no-touch' zone. now i have to upgrade them to a 'dont-even-bother' zone. i started to reorganise my wardrobe. i have to rearrange and bring out all my pregnancy outfit. its too early for this but i need to eat in peace. i want to enjoy my food, not stop halfway because i can feel the zipper slowly sliding down. how embarassing it that?! so zipper pants are potential embarassment while pull-up pants would make my fetus suffer (not to mention his mummy's tummy). if i were to bring out the maternity pants now, hubby would have a fit. he's already warning me to control my weight. oh man...cant i be pregnant in peace?

on a brighter note - mothercare, here i come :)

4 comments:

Hot Mama said...

Hahha! Hubby you pun bising pasal weight gain. I lagi teruk, both my gynea and hubby.. hheheh

eiseais said...

hotmama...nak makan pun tak boleh kan? hish...boring lah they all ni. dr M warned me also. i put on so much masa my first 5 months (plus no morning sickness - so makan best je). she said "i hope you're not only eating chocolate cakes...". well, no...i have brownies once in a while. haha!!

Hot Mama said...

Hahaha! She told me to stay away from carbo esp rice. My hubby lak suka complain kat Dr. M.. apa lagi depan belakang i kena.. hehhe.
Me too. I don't have morning sickness. Mkn jadi berselera.

CapsLock MakcikPC said...

Heheheheh..
saja melawat tapak.
Caps ni pun baru ada masa nak buat blog.
Tapi tak tau nak cerita apa
Kalau ikut pembawakan budak awal-awal hari tu mesti asik cerita kisah cinta dgn hubby. Kisah cinta syok sendiri hehehehe.

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik