Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Afternoons With...

my ickle akmal izzat. he's my companion every afternoon, entertaining me with songs he learned in school, recalling what his friends said and did in school and telling me what thomas and his friends are up to in their island of sodor.

usually he would fall asleep in the car when sending his abangs to school. if not, he would slowly calm down and sleep while watching barney, mickey or thomas.

this is my normal afternoon with akmal izzat...
building his island of sodor for his thomas and friends...


watching thomas on youtube for a bit...


all tired out...


No comments:

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik