Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

Tagged Again...

...by nad this time.

life isnt complete if i dont get to...

  • hug, kiss and cuddle my boys;

  • bathe amir (i cant bathe asyraf nowadays cos i cant squat for a long time);

  • put on amir's clothes while singing to him;

  • make my lists...and re-do my lists;

  • tick off my lists...and re-do my lists;

  • do my laundry...i have a love-hate relationship with my laundry;

  • blog and blog and blog;

  • read other people's blogs;

  • email;

  • complain and gossip;

  • call hubby once i get to the office to ask him what time he got to work;

  • call hubby at work and ask...buat apa tu...and get a stupid reply like...basuh kereta.
who would i tag?
  1. lia

  2. nolie

  3. ila

  4. trueblue

No comments:

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik