Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Mega Sale

i havent shopped during sale for so long. one of the reason is the sale in this country, isnt like a sale at all. all the nice things are still the same price while those on sale are either too ugly and dont fit me at all. i still remember the boxing day sale in the UK. omigod...bally shoes for 3 quid, 5 quid, 10 quid. not to mention babygap overalls...at 50 pence each. now that's sale!!

but last week, i got a bit of "during runtuh" coming my way. donno what i did or didnt do. maybe it was my intention to pay off all my dues, that some were given back to me. alhamdulillah. so now, i've got a bit extra and have zero-rised my hutangs. its a nice position to be in.

i havent shopped much, even though i was very excited in the beginning. (havent shopped pun, habis dekat seribu jugak...ish!!). so far i've bought -
1. 4 maternity tops from motherclub (more of casual tops - most tops i have are official wear)
2. 1 maternity pants from motherclub
3. 2 maternity tops from isetan
4. 1 maternity pants from mothercare (it went down from $299 to $80 - what a bargain!)
5. 1 new slippers from nike
6. 1 maternity pants from modern mum
7. 2 boxes of maternity undies from mothercare (needed those badly)

that's all i bought for me. may seem like much but its not, really. those baju i really needed, cos i keep wearing the same every week.

i've also bought clothes for my little. now, on he, i splurged a bit. my one and only baby kan? i bought him the cutest nike backpack. he loves bringing it everywhere at home. keep saying "kakak...kakak" everytime he puts it on...i think he sees my cousin going to college with her bags. i've also bought him -
1. 10 pairs of pajamas. they look so cute on him, i gotta take some photos soon.
2. 2 sets of mickey day wear
3. 1 set of shirt and pants

hubby also wasnt left out. or rather he made me buy some stuff for him...
1. 1 pants from reject shop
2. 2 tops from reject shop
3. 1 pants from marks & spencer (it was really nice, after all)
4. 1 top from marks & spencer (a colour he doesnt have yet)

i still have got a couple more things on my list. will get them soon.
1. a pair of slipper for hubby
2. pink backpack for me (i wanted a pink one...)
3. 2 towels for amir

the weird thing is that, most of the things are for our gold coast trip. orang shopping kat sana, kita pulak shopping to go there.

2 comments:

trueblue said...

err..got some more money left for me? *wink*

nae said...

woooo...bestnyer. bila le my turn ek?

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik