Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged

by mrs rimo who just moved into the blogspot neighbourhood.

The rule is simple. Use google image to search the answer to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I'm









I really want to go








My favourite place







My favourite thing (which is my wishlist...hint hint to my sister and cousins and hubby and anyone who loves me)










My favourite food









My favourite drink










My favourite colour









I live in












I was born in









My college (i miss this place badly!!)










My favourite story










My hobby









I wish







anyone wants to carry on the baton - lurza? dot? liza? mar? syerah? inda? azie? andy (leh email je kat i)?

No comments:

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik