Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

My One Year Old Terror...

i realised that all my posts have been about me venting and whining. so i decided to put in something that cheers up my even my worst of days.

he's my pride and joy, my reason for living, my sunshine on a rainy day, my friend when i'm bored, my joker, my sleeping partner when hubby goes for his teh tarik sessions, my singer when the car radio is not functioning, my water splasher, my screamer, my whistler (he just learned that), my bubble blower. his first birthday party is tomorrow and i hope i wont cry when they sing 'happy birthday' to him...

2 comments:

nae said...

Go ahead and cry...its ur baby growing up :) Happy Birthday to Amir. Have a grand birthday party.

Cherry said...

cry we must ! cry cry cry happy tak pe. do you know that Nae leave just "sepelaung" from BJ, and she has a Jan baby as well. may be we can do a BIG JAN birthday for our "permata hati" next year :)
you've done well Mommy ... more years to come ... more cries *the happy ones*

...sayings

the value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults - peter de vries

grown-ups never understand anything for themselves and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explainning things to them - antoine de saint-exupery
 
Images by Freepik